- Moment objects are used throughout the API. A Moment object represents a point in time,
like the native Date Object,
but is far superior.
MomentJS is a third-party library that must be included on the same page as FullCalendar.
- Duration objects are used throughout the API.
They are a creation of the MomentJS third-party library
and can be instantiated with the moment.duration constructor.
- date formatting string
- Date formatting strings are used throughout the API and determine how a
given Moment object is rendered to a string.
- formatRange (function)
- Formats a date range by intelligently inserting a dash between the two dates.
- get / set options dynamically
- You can query for the current value of a calendar option:
- on / off
- Allows dynamic adding / removing of handler functions.
This method can be called for any callback in the API.