V5 Release Candidate and New Features
The FullCalendar v5 release candidate has been released. If no major bugs are found in the next few days, this will be the exact code that gets shipped for the official v5. Changes since the last pre-release:
- a system for customizing CSS variables
- TypeScript definitions for the Vue connector
- many new settings/methods for managing event state and resource state
- many bugfixes
- minor breaking changes (sorry):
datesDidUpdateto datesSet, and added more info
- for the eventResize callback arg, renamed
- resources are ordered by ID by default. they no longer sort by natural order
See the full v5 upgrade guide »
Additionally, these example projects have been updated to include best practices:
Let's cross our fingers that the release candidate goes well! I envision an official release later this week.
Posted Tue Jun 16 2020
Psst... there are separate pages for feature requests, bug reports, and getting help.
Posted by arshaw on Tue Jun 16 2020