Determines the action taken when the user clicks on a “more” link created by the eventLimit option.
“popover”, “week”, “day”, view name (string), function
- Displays a rectangular panel over the cell with a full list of events for that day.
- Goes to a week view, as determined by the views in the header.
- Goes to a day view, as determined by the views in the header.
- view name
- A literal string name of any of the available views.
- A callback function, for executing arbitrary code.
function( cellInfo, jsEvent )
cellInfo is an object that holds named properties for information about the day cell:
date- the Moment date of the day
dayEl- jQuery element for the day cell
moreEl- jQuery element for the “more” link
segs- array of all event “segment” objects for the given day
hiddenSegs- array of only the segment objects that were not displayed prior
A callback function can return a string value, like
"day", that will be processed as the new value of the setting.
Event Segment Object
event- the Event Object
start- the Moment for when this stretch of the event begins
end- the Moment for when this stretch of the event ends (exclusive)
isStart- boolean if this is chronologically the first segment for the event
isEnd- boolean if this is chronologically the last segment for the event