View Object 1.3
An object that is passed to every callback, containing info about the current view.
It will be populated with the following properties:
- Name of one of the available views (a string).
- Title text that is displayed at the top of the header (such as “September 2009” or “Sep 7 - 13 2009”).
- A Date object of the first day of the month/week. If in day-view, the date of the single day.
- A Date object of the day after the last day of the month/week. If in day-view, the Date after the single day.
Because this is an exclusive value, if the calendar has a month-view on October 2009,
endwill be November 1st.
- A Date object of the first visible day of the view. In month-view, this value is often before the 1st day of the month,
because most months do not begin on a Monday.
In week and day views, this value will always be the same as
- A Date object of the day after the last visible day (because it is exclusive like