Determines the action taken when the user clicks on a “more” link created by the eventLimit option.
“popover”, “week”, “day”, view name (string), function
- Displays a rectangular panel over the cell with a full list of events for that day.
- Goes to a week view, as determined by the views in the header.
- Goes to a day view, as determined by the views in the header.
- view name
- A literal string name of any of the available views.
- A callback function, for executing arbitrary code.
function( info )
info is an object with the following properties:
The Date object representation of the day
The HTML element for the day cell.
The HTML element for the “more” link.
An array of all event “segment” objects for the given day. More information below.
An array of only the segment objects that were not displayed prior.
A callback function can return a string value, like
"day", that will be processed as the new value of the setting.
Event Segment Object
The Event Object
The Date for when this stretch of the event begins