An object containing information about a calendar view, such as title and date range.
A View Object with information about the current view is passed into nearly every handler.
- Name of one of the available views (a string).
- Title text that is displayed at the top of the header (such as “September 2009” or “Sep 7 - 13 2009”).
- A Moment that is the first visible day. In month-view, this value is often before the 1st day of the month, because most months do not begin on the first day-of-week.
- A Moment that is the exclusive last visible day.
- A Moment that is the start of the interval the view is trying to represent. For example, in month view, this will be the first of the month. This value disregards hidden days.
- A Moment that is the exclusive end of the interval the view is trying to represent. For example, in month view, this will be the day after the last day of the month (because it is exclusive). This value disregards hidden days.
For all views,
intervalEnd will be ambiguously-timed moments